1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (Information or software) on MascotInsider’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MascotInsider’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MascotInsider at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on MascotInsider’s web site are provided “as is”. MascotInsider makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MascotInsider does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall MascotInsider or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MascotInsider’s Internet site, even if MascotInsider or a MascotInsider authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on MascotInsider’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MascotInsider does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MascotInsider may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MascotInsider does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links MascotInsider has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MascotInsider of the site. The use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to MascotInsider’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
10. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
11. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
12. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Welcome to the Mascot Insider Community, a website dedicated to covering all things about Mascots. We continue to offer fans the #1 coverage of the Mascot Games in Orlando, FL, and attend other significant events, so fans get insider access to why mascots are awesome! Join the FREE community today.
© Copyright 2010-2020 Mascot.Blog apart of the Mascot Insider Family | We are not affiliated with MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA or NFL or Other sports leagues.